The Lyons Township Booster Club is a volunteer parent organization that raises funds to celebrate and support educational, social, athletic and performing arts activities at LTHS.
- We sell LT Booster Wear throughout the Fall and Winter months at many school events.
- With our Gold membership athletic pass, we offer admission for 2 adults to all non-tournament home games.
- We sell Blue, Gold and Restaurant cards.
- We sell concessions for Lion Fest at Homecoming and Pack-the-Place basketball games.
- We co-host a Trivia Night fundraiser with PTC in February.
Monthly meetings are held August-May on the second Tuesday of each month, generally from 7-8:30 pm. Meetings are held at South Campus D-103. You are welcome to join us at any time – check our calendar for any changes.
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR 2019-2020! There are many ways you can support the high school each year:
- Join a committee planning fundraisers
- Sell Booster Wear
- Recruit new members
- Help with publicity or the Pride Walk
- Serve as a liaison with student organizations
Come to the next Booster Club meeting or email us and let us know how you’d like to help!
|CONTACT||BOARD OF DIRECTORS|
|Get in touch!
LTHS Booster Club
|2019-2020 School Year Officers
Moira Madell, President
Lena Walent, Vice President
Kara Sugarman, Secretary
Andrew Wolosewicz, Treasurer