The Lyons Township Booster Club is a volunteer parent organization that raises funds to celebrate and support educational, social, athletic and performing arts activities at LTHS.
- We sell LT Booster Wear throughout the Fall and Winter months at many school events.
- We produce entrance into our first football and basketball games, available with Club membership.
- We sell Blue and Gold cards.
- We sell admission passes for Pack-the-Place.
- We produce a yearly Restaurant Card for around town.
Monthly meetings are held August-May on the second Tuesday of each month, generally from 7-8:30 pm. Meetings are held at South Campus D-103. You are welcome to join us at any time.
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR 2018-2019! There are many ways you can support the high school each year:
- Join a committee planning fundraisers
- Sell Booster Wear
- Recruit new members
- Serve as a liaison with student organizations
Come to the next Booster Club meeting or email us and let us know how you’d like to help!
|CONTACT||BOARD OF DIRECTORS|
|Get in touch!
LTHS Booster Club
|2018-2019 School Year Officers
Dawn Mitchell, President
Moira Madell, Vice President
Kara Sugarman, Secretary
Andrew Wolosewicz, Treasurer