Booster Board Student Representatives
The Booster Board is seeking student leaders to represent the student population at LT. Example responsibilities include:
- Serve as a liaison to the student body;
- Provide input into Booster fundraising events and the annual grant process;
- Help promote Boosters events with the students via word of mouth, social media, etc.
Current Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors are welcome to apply for the 2019-2020 school year.
Applications are due March 22nd. Please click for more information!
Upcoming Boosters Events
Click on Links to Volunteer/Support!
- 3/20: 1416 Craft a Cocktail re-scheduled to 4/28 Fundraiser
- 3/22: Booster Board Student Representative Applications Due
- 4/9: Di Nico’s Fundraiser (50% of sales benefit Boosters from 11:30am-6pm)
- 4/28: 1416 Fundraiser (20% of dine-in or carryout sales benefit Boosters from 5-8; carry out delivered curbside by LT students!)
- 5/10: Senior Banner Orders Due
- 5/14: Booster Wear at Spring Festival of Music
Class of 2019!
Make a Donation
Help us celebrate and support educational, social, athletic and performing arts activities at LTHS by making a donation. Thank you!
ClubZ offers in-home tutoring and ACT/SAT test preparation.
They offer a 10% discount to Boosters members and donates 10% of their fees back to LTHS Boosters!
Amazon will a percentage of the purchase price of qualifying items to Boosters when you select Lyons Township High School Booster Club as your charity of choice! Simply click on this link to do so: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/36-4319064